*Please Note: Exceptions may be made for corporate or government entities.
1. What type of services do you provide?
- We provide DJ's, party lighting and Up-Lighting Rentals, Photo Booth Rentals, Photographers, Karaoke, Stilt Walkers, Party Motivators, Bartending Services, Event Planning Services including Consultation, Floral Arrangements, Decoration, Day of Coordinator, Custom CD’s and Duplication.
2. How much is required to book a party?
- 25% (plus travel and lodging if necessary)
- Uplighting and/or other specialty rentals must be paid in advance.
3. How far in advance is a deposit required?
- Deposits are suggested, but are required to lock in and confirm your date.
4. How far in advance should I book my event?
- We book as far as one year in advance. We also do same day or next day bookings, plus 10%.
5. Is there a penalty for cancellations?
- There is a 15% cancellation fee for events cancelled by the client within 14 Days.
- We reserve the right to cancel and will provide notice along with refund of any deposits.
6. Can I prepare a song list request or provide the DJ my own music?
- Yes least two weeks in advance as the DJ will need time to prepare.
- Please confirm with the DJ as we no longer play various types of media such as vinyl records, cassette tapes, etc.
7. Can special requests be made during the event?
- Yes, unless the client disapprove
8. When is the final payment required for the engagement?
- Full payments may be made in advance or no later than DJ arrival time.
9. How much is an additional hour for a party?
- Prices vary depending on event type and availability.
10. Can additional hours be requested during the party?
- Yes, depending on availability.
11. Does the company have party packages?
12. How much time does the DJ need to setup?
- Varies depending on venue, complexity of setup, staff assistance, etc. But normally 30 minutes to 2 hours.
13. How much do you charge per hour?
- Prices charged are per Event. Additional hours vary per event
14. What type of music do you play?
- We are professional and we try our best to accomodate the client and their guests at every event. We are also very open to song requests.
15. What are your travel fees?
- We do not charge travel fees within Miami-Dade and Broward counties, however, travel and lodging fees may be added outside these areas.
*You are welcomed to ask if you have any additional questions on how to book a party DJ in Miami or any other city
Singer Hujay May 12, 2019, Nuff respect man. Everyone enjoyed the show. As soon as your assistant can forward some of the clips from the show, please have her do so. Looking forward to seeing them. Thanks again my friend.
Kelly S. May 12, 2019, Great job at the party tonight.
Linda S. July 12, 2017, Delray Beach, FL.
Hi Walter, First, Thank you for the great job! Everybody loved it. I think you left a microphone stand. I'll take good care of it till we can work something out to get it to you. Thank you again.
Howard Y. March 5, 2017, Miami, FL.
Karaoke Machine Rental: Our office had a fun time on a random Tuesday karaoke night that we arranged with Walter on Thumbtack. Not everything worked, like connecting to our big screen TV, but we all improvised and had a great time. Walter was pleasant to talk to. And extremely patient in enduring some truly terrible singing. :) He stayed later than he needed to because the party was still lively, which we all appreciated
Ms K G. March 7, 2017, Hollywood, FL.
Excellent Service! The DJ was on point playing hit after hit! My guests spent most of the party on the dance floor! I highly recommend DJ Sho-Down
500 NW 2nd Avenue, #15282, Miami, Florida 33101, United States
08:00 am – 10:00 pm
Lightfoot Premier Entertainment, LLC.
500 NW 2nd Avenue, #15282 Miami, Florida 33101, United States
Copyright © 2017
Soul Party Disco DJs
Lightfoot Premier Entertainment, LLC.
DJ's and Event Planning
All Rights Reserved